Thursday, March 7, 2013

DIY Teacher Organizer

It's been awhile FOREVER since I last posted. I was super busy with school, but thankfully I am in my last semester and it is more relaxed - finally! Here is one of the things I worked on while I was absent from the blogging world, a "teacher organizer" which have been all over Pinterest! I helped my mom make one for her new 3rd grade classroom back in August, and I saw one in my friend Alex's classroom...so I decided to make myself one!

I was also inspired by Molly from Lessons with Laughter and Tara from 4th Grade Frolics!

Lessons with Laughter

Here is mine! It was easy to make, I think it was because of the paint I used...I didn't need a primer! Less steps=better! I need to find cuter scrapbook paper though. Where do you find cute paper? Share in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment