Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Win It Wednesday from Monkee's!

Monkee's is a local boutique that sells the cutest clothes, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories. They just created a brand new blog, which you can visit here. To gain some followers on their new blog they created a contest for "Win It Wednesday!", see below for contest instructions. I hope I win - the prize is so cute!

This store cells my FAVORITE sandals...Jack Rogers. Expensive for a teachers budget-yes, BUT they offer a teacher's discount {i think} and they go with any outfit...okay maybe not gym clothes but you get the picture! Below are a pair that I bought from the store called "Jack Rogers Navajo Metallic Gold" which can be purchased from their website.
I also follow them on Facebook and Pinterest, where they share Outfits of the Day {OOTD} which I just love to look at. Here are a couple of my favorites!
 
Anyways, check them out and don't forget to enter their contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment